Blue Rill Day Camp
A fresh approach to traditional camping
We are located in Airmont, NY - approximately 25 minutes north of the George Washington Bridge. All Blue Rill campers arrive in air-conditioned school mini-vans, driven by professional drivers with Blue Rill staff on board to supervise and ensure the safety of each camper.
- Fantastic full lunch program
- Daily swim instructions
- Small staff-to-camper ratios
- Wide range of adult run activities in athletics, the arts, and outdoor adventure
- Weekly special events
- Optional trip opportunities for campers entering grade 4 and above
- 2 - 8 week sessions available
- 20+ picturesque acres
- 4 heated swimming pools
- Numerous new athletic fields/courts
- Stocked pond for fishing and boating
- Full adventure course including rock wall and multiple zip lines
- Air conditioned art studios
- And so much more…
Call or email us to arrange a private tour with our Owner/Director and discover why Blue Rill is the most popular summer destination for children ages 3-15.
845.352.3521 / email@example.com
Special offer for Big City Moms
Any new Manhattan family will receive 10% off the full 2014 summer tuition price.